AIM
cobrax360

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

good

megasniper, shut up you dont know what you're talking about! The allied forces have the normal helmet and so do the axis.

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

That was fucking nice!

I loved it. This is the best shit in the world. Man you are awesome and the graphics were awesome and Samus rules, and so does Kirby. Woot that was super kick ass!!!!

Space Adventures: Ep. 2 Space Adventures: Ep. 2

cool

Make more make more! It was awesome! It has kind of the same ending as Godzilla (american version).

KAZAHANA: The Formula KAZAHANA: The Formula

excellent

This is the perfect cartoon, except its story is kind of weird and complicated. So the girl wants to be invisible like the doctor? So she wants the formula, and she will go to extreme lengths to get it... Then this guy named Utah comes in, I suspect he's the doctor's son, cause he is in the doctor's picture of his family. Well that was a beautiful cartoon.

X - Pod 360 X - Pod 360

ok

LOL that wouldn't happen in a million years! Microsoft and Apple are rivals!!

Operation Centerboard Operation Centerboard

Good

It was excellent except for the fact that the second bomb dropped on hiroshima was 5 days after the first bomb, not 3.

SSAM #2 SSAM #2

You are the master

This is the best emotional cartoon I have ever seen. This has the same style as South Park, but with no vulgar language and scenes.

Qore Teaser Qore Teaser

nice

I love that Doom III song! That is so awesome. I think you're trying to make a fps game, am I right? or a fps movie?

Obstacle Course Collage Obstacle Course Collage

Okay

This was good I gave you a 4/5. It was just fun to see stick people bleed.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

excellent

Your work was excellent on this one. This seemed like a Tim Burton type of a cartoon. Very weird and a bit scary. Excellent work!