AIM
cobrax360

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

good

megasniper, shut up you dont know what you're talking about! The allied forces have the normal helmet and so do the axis.

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

That was fucking nice!

I loved it. This is the best shit in the world. Man you are awesome and the graphics were awesome and Samus rules, and so does Kirby. Woot that was super kick ass!!!!

Space Adventures: Ep. 2 Space Adventures: Ep. 2

cool

Make more make more! It was awesome! It has kind of the same ending as Godzilla (american version).

Bill Cosbys Pimp Quest 1 Bill Cosbys Pimp Quest 1

haha!

LOL Bill Cosby is like 70 and hes a pimp meista. He is a total baller. Good job!

the ugly the ugly

Awesome

It's cool, but this game is very hard and gets boring. How do I skip it if I do the wrong thing. I don't wanna keep doing things and he hears it everytime. How do I beat this game, cause I give up it's hard!

King of Buttons King of Buttons

cool

nice. I got over 320,000 clicks.

The Haunted House in the Mist The Haunted House in the Mist

nice

Sounds like the beginning like when the guy walks into the haunted house and his adventure begins... Ah, whatever.

EZP-Freak Factory EZP-Freak Factory

This is so classic

Sounds like the factory level of the Donkey Kong 64 game. Brings back memories. Great job on the re-make

One Winged Angel Gameboy One Winged Angel Gameboy

good

The vocals sounded like a gameboy advance, and gameboy has had vocals that were very high quality such as the ending of kingdom hearts: chain of memories